Most of us have got that straitlaced life thing down pat. You know the kind of stuff: the job, the chores, the mundane day to day existence. Maybe you’ve got kids, maybe you work shifts, maybe you’re a trail runner – whatever. But when it comes to the nights, well, that’s a different story….you don’t have to be yourself then, you can morph into any kind of sexual being that crosses your mind, deviant or not.
From role playing Ugly Betty to donning the rubber and heels and dominating your partner, the possibilities are endless and you need only to be concerned with one thing – sexual pleasure. And lots of it. Vanilla sex is all very well if that’s the only thing on offer, but there’s a whole realm of ecstasy out there, just waiting to be explored.
So if you’re ready to move on from low-key sex games, here are some of our suggestions for your Naughty Nights……….some are hardcore, some not so much….
Trying Anal Sex (if you haven’t already).
- Being relaxed and in the mood. If the thought of anal penetration makes you squirm then maybe take a rain check. Even if you are turned on by the thought of a penis back there, the reality can be a little strange at first, so light those candles, dim those lights and get the bottle opener. Many a good night has been seen through with alcohol to ease the way.
- Being lubed up. You don’t get any natural lubrication in this particular body part so make sure that you’re well stocked up with good quality lube before you even think of going there. A sore bottom is not the way to pleasure, and believe us – anal sex delivers pleasure by the truckload.
- Start gently. Don’t go in all guns blazing, especially if you’re never indulged in this type of dirty sex before. Get used to the sensation by using fingers at first (also lubed), it’s a nice smooth, gentle way to an entrance holding a previously unexplored cavern.
- Use sex toys to get you used to the sensation. Something like this, should get you revved up and raring to go, or maybe this for the gentlemen. Thank goodness for good ol’ butt plugs!
You might be an anal sex expert, in which case feel free to scroll on down for our next naughty suggestion. But if not, are you looking for something a little new in the bedroom? Maybe you’ve exhausted your current repertoire and you’re looking to extend it….always a good move! It doesn’t do to run out of things that help you reach that big O, does it? Imagine a world where straight, boring missionary sex was all you had to look forward to, it almost doesn’t bear thinking about (unless vanilla sex for the rest of your days is just dandy with you). No worries – anal sex has arrived! It’s long been thought of a male-only preserve, but that is sooooo far away from the truth because it’s becoming increasingly popular in the bedroom between heterosexual couples as well. With the staggering array of anal sex toys out there, it should be no surprise however that guys and gals are both heading the rush down this particular alley. But before you jump into your first anal session, take a moment to think about it (and we don’t mean with a sex toy in hand). Anal is great – but there are some things that make it greater:
A gay threesome
This is definitely pushing the naughty boundaries. But if it piques your interest, a threesome can be a perfect way to spice up your sex life, bring a little bit of novelty into the bedroom, or perhaps you have some quirky fantasies that you’re dying to try out. Whichever applies to you, a fun gay threesome will be just the thing to set your heart beating faster. If you need anything to get into the mood, or augment your experience, then try out these toys to really get the party started.
It’s good to have a mix of top, bottom and versatile for the simple reason that three bottoms just isn’t going to work. Laws of physics.
Whether you’ve yet to decide on the particulars, or whether you’ve sorted most details and now you’re moving onto the finer ones, your threesome is definitely something to look forward to. Just remember safety first and for the more intense positions always have a safe word to hand, ready to go.
All set? Time to decide which amazing positions you’d like to try out………
- ‘Fuck Rim Train’. The versatile is again in the middle for this position, being fucked by the bottom and simultaneously licking the rim of the top.
- ‘Tipped to the side triple decker bus’. This is normally one for the jocks. The receiver lies on his back, the versatile is on top and the third guy on top of him. The normal version is with the three guys all on top of each other, but the scissor variety means a more even weight distribution so maximum pleasure can be enjoyed.
- The ‘Jackhammer’. This is a great one to start off with! You should find the receiver lies on his back, bottom in the air and his knees drawn up to his shoulders (you get the picture….) The giver then bends over him, hands on knees, while he sucks off the third guy. You need some strength here but all three partners get an equal share of the pleasure……..
4. Fuck Rim Train’. The versatile is again in the middle for this position, being fucked by the bottom and simultaneously licking the rim of the top.
5. ‘Tipped to the side triple decker bus’. This is normally one for the jocks. The receiver lies on his back, the versatile is on top and the third guy on top of him. The normal version is with the three guys all on top of each other, but the scissor variety means a more even weight distribution so maximum pleasure can be enjoyed.
6. The ‘Jackhammer’. This is a great one to start off with! You should find the receiver lies on his back, bottom in the air and his knees drawn up to his shoulders (you get the picture….) The giver then bends over him, hands on knees, while he sucks off the third guy. You need some strength here but all three partners get an equal share of the pleasure……..
Ultimately you get to choreograph your gay threesome, but you needn’t worry about sourcing amazing positions to try because there is a whole world of them out there!
Exploring rubber fetishism.
This one is a little bit more chilled, and it has the bonus point of being able to prepare in advance. Browsing Naughty Stash is the perfect way to kick off this type of exploration, there are so many toys available you’ll have your pick of the good stuff. Before you begin in earnest, let’s have a quick recap for those not in the know and particularly if you think you can’t do the whole fucking in rubber thing because of a latex allergy.
Rubber is often lumped in with latex whereas in fact, it’s a whole different ball game. Latex is a shiny, more PVC type of material which has a lot more stretch and flex. In comparison, rubber is more matte in appearance, less shiny and much thicker.
As with most fetishes, there are myriad accompanying items which gives a bit more spark to your sex-with-rubber encounter. To name just a few:
- Gas masks
- Splash suits
- Wet suits
- Rubber pants
- Rubber footwear – wellies, galoshes and the like
So you can fill your boots! Literally.
It isn’t just wearing it either. Sometimes the feel, the taste, the texture and the sensations are all things which come into play, it’s very common for just a whiff of the rubber to spark off a sexual reaction and for many it’s just the sight, smell and feel of the rubber that drives them mad. But if you want something to further your experience, then let’s just say that there is a plethora of options out there for you.
Bondage, for example. Rubber can definitely be defined as a type of bondage, even a form of ‘total enclosure’. Which can then be expanded upon by adding restraints, whips, chains, rope – you name it, it’s all part and parcel of the heavy rubber fetish. Sometimes this type of play is enough, but for many others having a heavy rubber fetish gives them a chance to escape their normal world for a few hours and allow in the sexual deviancy that’s lurking in their minds.
What else do I need to know about heavy rubber?
You don’t need to know anything. You can take an interest in rubber and make it entirely your own. If you’re just starting out and you’re not sure how far you want to take it, you can slowly get an idea through using different rubber toys such as butt plugs for a more gentle introduction. Just check these out for the best selection available.
Is it going to cost me a fortune?
Well if you’re after the whole rubber/torture/bondage thing and you want your own secret dungeon then it probably will. But it definitely doesn’t need to. However, you might be too shy to go and explore your options in person and prefer to use online sites where you can browse discreetly and find something that fits your budget. Lots of online marketplaces will stock this stuff too (new!) at a reduced price. So whether you just want a rubber suit or you’re interested in acquiring more paraphernalia, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for.
Now let’s dial it back a whole lot and go for something much calmer, but just as exciting. Some people recoil in horror when this is suggested, “But….but…isn’t that the sex where you do it for ages and the point is that you don’t orgasm?” No, that’s not ‘the point’, it’s just a slow, mediative form of sex derived from ancient Hinduism (don’t worry, we won’t go into the whole background, just enough to make it work for you). You’d be correct in thinking that the end goal isn’t orgasm, it’s all about how you get there. It’s about enjoying the sensations of your body and engaging in a sexual journey. It enhances your knowledge of your own body, it helps you to understand your desires which then leads to more increased pleasure and more intense orgasms.
The big question – how can you make the whole thing work and build that moment with your partner?
We all need pointers sometimes and tantric sex is quite a niche area. The first thing to bear in mind is don’t go vanilla. Your sexual exploits might usually follow a foreplay/intercourse/orgasm script, so
Chuck that away and concentrate on the fact that tantric sex is all about exploration so go with what feels good……no holds barred.
Start that deep connection with your partner by sitting cross-legged facing each other, put your right hands on each other’s hearts and your left hand on top of their left hand. Then try and synchronise your breathing and concentrate on establishing that connection.
TLDR : Tantric sex is not a waste of time where no pleasure is allowed, tantric sex is an ancient practice that focuses the body on finding deep pleasure through a connection with your partner and having no sexual boundaries. The point is to explore your desires and go with what feels good rather than concentrating on reaching orgasm.
- Tantric masturbation is also a ‘thing’, but that’s probably not your aim for a fun Friday night.
These are just a few select ideas of how you can get going with your very own Naughty Nights, but there are plenty more things out there to try! Why not have a good look through what the brilliantly titled Naughty Stash can offer you and find inspiration for the next time that you think a bit of experimentation might be on the cards.